Our main events can once again be found on the Wytheville Community College Campus. We will have a plethora of indoor & outdoor activities. Panels and demonstration topics will include author workshops, artist tutorials, musical sessions, model making, gaming, paranormal speakers, cosplay, technology, and much more…
The event schedule will be posted soon.
At the door registration will be held at the Wytheville Meeting Center starting @ 9:00am & at Wytheville Community College, Smyth Hall, starting @ 7:30am.
- Weekend (2 day) Tickets may be purchased online at a discounted rate of $15
- Weekend (2 day) – $20 at the door
- Kids 12 & under – $5 per day at the door
- Valid Student I.D. – $7 per day at the door
- No refunds will be issued for tickets purchased online or at the door
- The Dealer Hall (Wytheville Meeting Center) will be open from 10am-5pm on Saturday & 9am-3pm on Sunday.
- Opening Ceremonies will begin at 8:30am in the Snyder Auditorium / Grayson Hall at Wytheville Community College with activities running until 5pm.
- Badges that have been pre-purchased may be picked up at Smyth Hall, @ Wytheville Community College, starting @ 7:30am on Saturday.
- ATMs will be available at the Wytheville Meeting Center and at Wytheville Community College.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed in the dealer hall.
- Food will be available for purchase from our vendors located in the WCC parking lot closest to the meeting center.
Click for a larger map
- Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase inside the Wytheville Meeting Center.