WyvaCon 2018 Dealers Include…
Dealer Guidelines & General Information
- Authors, Artists, and General Dealers will be at the Wytheville Meeting Center. Food vending will be at the Wytheville Community College Campus parking lot closest to the Meeting Center.
Directions To Wytheville Meeting Center
From I-81 North (Bristol/Abingdon): Take Exit 72 to I-77 Exit 41
From I-81 South/I-77 North (Roanoke or Hillsville/Galax): Take Exit 72 to I-77 Exit 41
From I-77 South (Bluefield): Take Exit 41
Then, from all directions: Peppers Ferry Road to Community Boulevard, left turn in front of Comfort Suites
- All dealers must be set up & vending for both days (Saturday, July 28th & Sunday, July 29th)
- Vending is from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, July 28th & 9am to 3pm on Sunday, July 29th
- NO items may be attached to the walls or the floor of the Wytheville Meeting Center
- WyvaCon is a family friendly convention. Please see our Con Policy page for more information.
Dealer Load in & Load out Information*
- Load in times will be from 7-10am on Saturday, July 28th.
- Vendors may load in using the main entrance of the Wytheville Meeting Center
- Vendors must stop by registration, prior to setting up their space(s), and pick up their badges. (Each badge will only be given to the person it is designated for)
- Vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 10 on Saturday, July 28th & by 9 on Sunday, July 29th
- Breakdown of spaces will begin at 3pm on Sunday, July 29th.
- All Vendors must be out of the Wytheville Meeting Center by 5pm on Sunday, July 29th.
|* not applicable to Food Vendors – food vending set up information can be found on the Food Vendor application.|
Food Vendor Location