Dealer Guidelines & General Information
- Authors, Artists, and General Dealers will be at the Wytheville Meeting Center.
Directions To Wytheville Meeting Center
From I-81 North (Bristol/Abingdon): Take Exit 72 to I-77 Exit 41
From I-81 South/I-77 North (Roanoke or Hillsville/Galax): Take Exit 72 to I-77 Exit 41
From I-77 South (Bluefield): Take Exit 41
Then, from all directions: Peppers Ferry Road to Community Boulevard, left turn in front of Comfort Suites
- All dealers must be set up & vending for both days (Saturday, July 27th & Sunday, July 28th)
- Vending is from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, July 27th & 9am to 3pm on Sunday, July 28th
- NO items may be attached to the walls or the floor of the Wytheville Meeting Center
- WyvaCon is a family friendly convention. Please see our Con Policy page for more information.
Dealer Load in & Load out Information*
- Load in times will be from 7-10am on Saturday, July 27th.
- Vendors may load in using the main entrance of the Wytheville Meeting Center
- Vendors must stop by registration, prior to setting up their space(s), and pick up their badges. (Each badge will only be given to the person it is designated for)
- Vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 10am on Saturday, July 27th & by 9am on Sunday, July 28th
- Breakdown of spaces will begin at 3pm on Sunday, July 28th.
- All Vendors must be out of the Wytheville Meeting Center by 5pm on Sunday, July 28th.